The Paragon Carousel, built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company in 1928, contains 66 hand carved horses and two Roman Chariots. It is considered a “grand” carousel because it’s horses stand four abreast. Local investors bought and moved the carousel and it’s Pavilion from Paragon Park in 1985 when Paragon Park closed. It is presently located next to the historic Waiting Station with its distinctive Clock Tower, at Wade’s Corner. Hull's only remaining Paragon Park ride is today owned and operated by the Friends of the Paragon Carousel.
- source: http://www.elizabethtrubia.com/666810.html